Summary: Users can customize their account by modifying their organization settings. These settings include:
- Emails – Modify the default email subject and email body text for all emailed accessibility reports. Skip to Emails
- Organization Defaults – Modify the default crawler and scanner settings. Skip to Organization Defaults
- Co-branding – Add or edit co-branding logos to be used on reports and in the dashboard. Skip to Co-branding
- SSO (Single Sign-On) – Setup or edit account SSO features. Skip to SSO
- Some organization settings must be enabled by Pope Tech Support. If you wish to enable settings that are currently unavailable to your account owner, please contact Support.
- Only users with roles who have been given the Manage Settings permissions will be able to access or modify Organization Settings. To request this permission, contact your account owner.
Emailed accessibility reports can have their default email subject and default email body customized to fit your organization needs. Instructions for email settings can be found on the Emails tab within the Organization Settings page.
The following default Crawler Options can be modified:
- Max Pages
- Max Depth
- Include Subdomains
- Crawl Rate Limit
The following default Scanner Options can be modified:
- Viewport Width
- Evaluation Delay
- Scan Rate Limit
Once defaults have been changed, any new websites that are created will the new default. Setting new organization defaults will not override any existing individual website settings.
For more information on Scanner and Crawler settings, please review the following articles:
Co-branding can be enabled to prominently display your organization logo next to the Pope Tech logo on accessibility reports and on your accessibility dashboard.
For more information on crawler and scanner settings, please review: Co-Branding.
SSO (Single Sign-On)
SSO integragion can be enabled for any standard SAML SSO (such as Shibboleth). Once SAML SSO is turned on, newly created users can be setup as SSO-enabled users if desired. When SSO users enter in their email address on the login page they will be redirected to the organization’s SSO login page.
To request resources for SSO setup and features, please contact Pope Tech Support.