Pope Tech release notes for June 2021.
Want to know what has been updated recently at Pope Tech? You are in the right place. These release notes include all updates, including small updates and bug fixes.
Any questions or feedback don’t hesitate to contact us.
June 30, 2021
- Improved SSO login flow. Previously it would redirect when an SSO domain or user was added to the username field without warning. With this update it detects the SSO user and lets the user submit the form or toggle back to a traditional password if they aren’t an SSO user.
June 8, 2021
- Some crawl related checks such as robots.txt and sitemap were happening from outside of the NAT Gateway and had alternative IP addresses. Users allowing Pope Tech crawlers behind a firewall by IP address were blocking these checks. This was resolved so all checks happen from the same IP address as the crawl and scan servers.
- Fixed issue affecting a small number of pages that weren’t scanning
June 4, 2021
- Fixed issue with large reports that was affecting a small number of websites. Affected users were notified.
Instructor Accessibility Guide (Canvas LMS) updates
- Example button was defaulting to the documentation tab. This was changed to go directly to the examples.
- Heading outline “?” button didn’t have any documentation. This was resolved.
For other recent update view May 2021 Release Notes.