For more information on the Instructor Accessibility Guide for Canvas, review Accessibility Guide Documentation.
How to Install:
- Open and edit your existing theme:
- Using an admin account, login to Canvas and select the Admin menu
- Select Themes
- Select the current theme and Open in Theme Editor
- Select the Upload tab
- Save the .js file by right-clicking and select Save As (ctrl+s)
- On your local computer, locate the saved file and open it in a text editor.
- Save the file
- Preview changes
- Save theme
Related Article: Troubleshooting Installation: Instructor Accessibility Guide