Pope Tech has two accessibility tools to use with Canvas. The first is the Instructor Accessibility Guide, which helps scale accessibility training and helps instructors get immediate feedback on their courses’ accessibility.
The second tool is the Dashboard LTI, which includes the Accessibility Guide along with 3 accessibility dashboards. These dashboards provide reports for the entire course, all the courses for an instructor, and the entire Canvas instance.
Below are resources for both the Accessibility Guide and the Dashboard LTI.
Instructor Accessibility Guide
- Get started with the Canvas Accessibility Guide
- Access and navigate the Accessibility Guide (video)
- Fixing errors and alerts with the Accessibility Guide demos (video playlist)
- Full demo (video)
- What is the Accessibility Guide?
- Installation instructions
- Introduction Video (YouTube)
- Use the Canvas Accessibility Instructor Dashboards
- Use the Canvas Accessibility Admin Dashboard
- Export and email reports
- Report formats and types
Ready-to-go accessibility training resources
We’ve created email text, resources, videos, and activities you can use to jump-start your organization’s accessibility training.