Pope Tech release notes for April 2021.
Want to know what has been updated recently at Pope Tech? You are in the right place. These release notes include all updates, including small updates and bug fixes.
Any questions or feedback don’t hesitate to contact us.
April 30, 2021
- Updated crawl Filter logic to support special characters such as “?”. Previously when adding a filter with “?” you had to escape it. Websites that had been escaping the character were automatically updated. Now you can use the “?” character the same as any other character in filters.
- Fixed issue on multiple redirects where filters didn’t always apply during the crawl.
- Fixed issue on scanning behind login behind a firewall where the login attempt was sometimes coming from a separate IP address and was being blocked by customer firewall rules. All login attempts now come from the same Pope Tech IP address.
April 29, 2021
- Fixed a rounding error in email report change indicator for errors per page
- Improved the accessibility resolving 3 open accessibility tickets
- Accessibility of login form and forgot password improved for error handling and focus states
- Table accessibility improved throughout the platform resolving some inconsistencies
- HTML report web accessibility improved
- Fixed issue on group report generation if a website had all pages set to inactive on the latest scan
April 2, 2021
- Fixed bug where month and year options weren’t showing the date picker.
- Updated permissions to require View Regions permission if manage regions permission is selected.
For other recent update view March 2021 Release Notes.