Skip to content
Powered by WAVE
- All the information WAVE provides across your whole site
- Separates data into 6 easy to understand categories: Errors, Alerts, Contrast errors, Structure, Features, and Aria. (The same categories that you are familiar with in WAVE.)
Fast and accurate web accessibility testing
- Scannable WCAG 2.1 A or AA issues (Based on WAVE)
- Contrast errors
- Links to PDFs, Word Docs, Excel files
- Embedded videos or links to videos
- Skip links or suspicious alt tags
- Plus much more
- Create any group structure to match your organization
- Ability to nest and order groups
- Assign users and websites to groups
- Easy to use
- Our platform is built with accessibility in mind. We are currently undergoing a full audit by WebAIM as accessibility is important to us.
- Table view of all charts in the dashboard
- Start the crawl on any page
- Whitelist or blacklist directories
- Customize crawl depth and number of pages to find
- Enterprise or site-wide or group dashboard
- Delivers information the way you want it. Take a quick high-level view on your global dashboard, or drill down to focus on details of specific pages.
- Drill down to types of errors, sites, or specific pages in WAVE
- Compare groups by frequency or density
- Track progress over time
- Track progress on any group or website.
- Monitor alerts and errors as they decrease or increase
- Granular permissions
- Create custom roles with different permissions.
- Assign users to roles and which group they can see
- Fully supported
- WAVE documentation embedded into the platform (What it means, how to fix it, WCAG 2.1 guidelines, etc.)
- Easily see the line of code on the page where the identified issue (error, alter, feature, etc.) is located.
- Automated scanning and reports
- Set scan to happen weekly, monthly or quarterly.
- Choose who received an automated report emailed to them
- Email reports
- Easily see most common errors and alerts
- Sitelist CSV upload
- Mass archive, delete and move pages
- Unlimited rescanning
- Unlimited users
- Pricing is based on the number of unique pages to allow rescans as needed
- Improving product. Pope Tech is responsive to customer feedback and needs. We want to improve web accessibility
Current guides and documentation: